Enspire.eu is an INTERREG IVC project promoting entrepreneurial inspiration for disadvantaged, discouraged and disconnected people. It was launched in March 2011, involves 8 countries and is led by the South Denmark region.
It aims to:
- Find and share programmes from across Europe that inspire people to become entrepreneurs
- Take the best programmes, understand why they are successful, and transfer them to other EU regions
- Create a network of knowledge around Europe to encourage more effective programmes to be developed
- Change current and influence future policies
- Encourage more entrepreneurs & make the economies of the EU more competitive
Its activities fall into 3 main parts:
- A Mapping Task carried out in each partner region: by using a set of standards and a joint information base, the mapping will result in a joint interregional study.
- Interregional Exchange Camps: from which will come new discussions, know-how, ideas and exchange of experiences. This will be continued through a pan-European exchange camp and the initiation of an ENSPIRE.EU network.
- Policy Changes: by the development of policy recommendations, a strategic regional policy framework and an interregional policy seminar.
Toolkit - 15 good practice examples from across Europe and what to consider when transferring them.
Presentatuions and photos from final conference, 29 Nov 12, Larnaca: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jhcyir5qy2ws88j/WgJCX8LB4U?goback=%2Egde_4109274_member_195759647