CEST conference 090925 Berlin
A Learning Package for the Local Social Economy
CEST Transfer: The project
The CEST Transfer Project is co-funded by the EU Leonardo Lifelong Learning Programme which supports the transfer of innovative learning.
The CEST Transfer Project has adapted and developed a European Learning Package for social enterprise practitioners and those supporting social enterprises and organisations in the Local Social Economy.
The partners of the project are:
- Technologie-Netzwerk Berlin e.V.
- Berliner Verband der Arbeitsförder- und Beschäftigungsgesellschaften
- Johann-Daniel-Lawaetz-Stiftung, Hamburg
- Community Business Scotland Network, Edinburgh
- Le Mat Coop, Rome
- Social Policy Institute, Warsaw
- Borough Council of Pankow, Berlin
- DGB Berlin-Brandenburg (regional TUC)
Aim of the conference
The aim of the conference is to present the results of the CEST Transfer Project, and to discuss implementation opportunities. The conference is for:
- Consultants, researchers, managers and other staff of intermediary organisations supporting the Local Social Economy
- Politicians and administrative staff of national, regional or local authorities, related to, or interested in, Local Social Economy issues
- Post-graduate students of academic as well as further education background who want to learn about and prepare for future professional commitment in the field.