ACTION LEARNING SET – ENTERPRISE DEVELOPMENT
Partner: City of Seville
Members of the ALS
Alicia Domínguez Núñez (email@example.com)
María José Cabanillas Cabanillas (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Amparo Gimeno Lavín (email@example.com)
José Antonio Segovia López (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Rocío Delgado Sánchez (email@example.com)
WHAT DO YOU WISH TO REALIZE BY JUNE?
In June, we want to present a Local Action Plan with respect to the business initiative for the city of Seville. We want this action plan to have the most real and immediate results possible, given the size of the project and the most urgent and immediate needs that must be met to guarantee the effective intervention in this issue. To do so, the two principal objectives that we have outlined with the plan are: (a) to facilitate the access and use of our services of business initiatives for the entire group of migrants living in the city and (b) expand the group of migrant clients attended to through our network.
WHAT ACTIONS WILL YOU TAKE TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL?
The measures and actions that we want to undertake in the core of this Action Plan are the following:
- Customise all services that are made available to all people who have a business initiative aimed at the migrant group. Specifically, this will translate into:
- Translation and adaptation of records with information about procedures for company creation, possible business formulas, business plan and map of available economic incentives, among others.
- Adaptation of the contents and method for giving training courses offered to people with business initiatives in the city.
- Design and development of training actions in cultural mediation aimed at the business consultancy technical team.
- Identify, contact and start work protocols with key agents in migrant groups to whom we have not had access until now.
- Establishment of formal and stable coordination protocols with key associations for migrant services, for example with the Acoge Foundation in Seville.
- Undertake dissemination activities for companies founded by migrants to show their added value in the host society.
- Contact bodies and institutions that can provide us with more information about the socioeconomic context of migrants in Seville and the work they do with them.
Search for financing to be able to carry out a good part of these initiatives.
WHAT KIND OF SUPPORT DO YOU NEED?
Information from European financing sources that are suitable for these types of work and initiatives. Recompilation and transfer of good practices in cities with similar circumstances to our city, fundamentally as related to the dissemination and promotion of businesses established by migrants.