Enterprise Award 2012
(Created page with "ENTERPRISE AWARD WINNERS 2012: MOST VULNERABLE EMPOWERED TO BECOME ENTREPRENEURS Several projects supporting start-ups and promoting entrepreneurship with new and innovative ...")
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
Latest revision as of 09:04, 9 December 2017
ENTERPRISE AWARD WINNERS 2012: MOST VULNERABLE EMPOWERED TO BECOME ENTREPRENEURS
Several projects supporting start-ups and promoting entrepreneurship with new and innovative local solutions are the winners of the 6th European Enterprise Promotion Awards, which were announced on 16 Nov 12.
402 projects competed in this year’s national competitions for a chance to enter the awards, while 57 national winners were subsequently entered in the European level of competition. The six winners of the European Enterprise Promotion Awards 2012 are:
- Outset (UK) - Promoting and raising desire for enterprise among hard-to-reach groups (Grand Jury’s Prize).
- Women’s Cooperative Bank (Cyprus) - Boosting women’s entrepreneurship by providing easy access to financing.
- Campus i12 Visualisation Park (Sweden) - Fostering knowledge transfer and digital visualisation.
- FaciliTO (Italy) - Tackling difficulties faced by SMEs in urban areas.
- A group of Douro wine producers (Portugal) - Cooperation.
- Disabled at Work (Turkey) - Supporting disabled people in the workplace.
The jury also gave special mentions to three innovative projects:
- De Torteltuinen B.V. (Netherlands) - Growing the spirit of enterprise in children
- e-Annual Report (Estonia) - Annual reports via an e-Reporting mechanism from the Central Commercial Registry.
- GATES (Lithuania) - Establishing a unified approach to Corporate Social Responsibility.